I come from a long line of sun spot avoiders. In my 20s, I never had a skincare routine that I followed religiously. It wasn’t until I hit my 30s that I really used sunscreen (by the way you definitely should – just like eye […]
This season’s hottest bags and purses comes with a splash of color. Modish and Color Blocking inspirations are perfect for spring and summer! I love mixing monochrome clothing with a hint of color in accessories. It is classic and still very put-together! What do you think?
Remove AdBlock to view shopping guide!
Gucci – Ophidia Patent Leather-trimmed Suede Shoulder Bag – Green • Gucci
Yuzefi – Pablo Color-block Textured-leather Tote – Pastel pink
Danse Lente – Lorna Mini Color-block Leather Bucket Bag – Blush
Gucci – Ophidia Patent-leather Trimmed Suede Shoulder Bag – Red • Gucci
Wandler – Hortensia Medium Color-block Leather Shoulder Bag – Baby pink
Gucci Brown Small Suede Ophidia Bag • Gucci
Yuzefi – Biggy Color-block Textured-leather Tote – Yellow
Paravel – Crossbody Capsule Leather-trimmed Canvas Shoulder Bag – Red • Paravel
Danse Lente – Phoebe Mini Color-block Textured-leather Shoulder Bag – White
Paravel – Crossbody Capsule Leather-trimmed Canvas Shoulder Bag – Tan • Paravel
Gucci Ophidia suede mini bag • Gucci
Dolce & Gabbana – Lucia Ayers-trimmed Color-block Leather Shoulder Bag – Plum • Dolce & Gabbana
Loewe – Gate Color-block Leather Shoulder Bag – Tan • Loewe
Loewe – Paula’s Ibiza Puzzle Color-block Textured-leather Shoulder Bag – Turquoise • Loewe
Marni – Trunk Medium Color-block Velvet And Leather Shoulder Bag – Blue • Marni
Loewe – Puzzle Color-block Suede And Leather Shoulder Bag – Green • Loewe
Marc Jacobs – Snapshot Color-block Textured-leather Shoulder Bag – Gray • Marc Jacobs
Givenchy – Duetto Two-tone Smooth And Textured-leather Shoulder Bag – Black • Givenchy
Marni – Pannier Small Striped Leather Bucket Bag – Plum • Marni
Yuzefi – Tab Color-block Textured-leather Tote – Sky blue
Roksanda – Eider Color-block Textured-leather Tote – Blue • Roksanda
Yuzefi – Asher Small Color-block Suede And Textured-leather Shoulder Bag – Army green
Yuzefi – Lola Color-block Textured-leather Belt Bag – Tan
Fendi – Kan I Color-block Leather Shoulder Bag – Light gray • Fendi
Yuzefi – Pablo Color-block Suede And Textured-leather Tote – Sage green
Roksanda – Weekend Mini Color-block Textured-leather Tote – Peach • Roksanda
Roksanda – Color-block Smooth And Textured-leather Pouch • Roksanda
Yuzefi – Tab Color-block Textured-leather Tote – Pastel pink
Yuzefi – Lola Color-block Textured-leather Belt Bag – Pastel pink
Fendi – Runway Small Color-block Leather Tote – Light gray • Fendi
Wandler – Hortensia Medium Color-block Leather Shoulder Bag – White
Yuzefi – Pablo Color-block Textured-leather Tote – Tan
Bottega Veneta – Piazza Medium Color-block Leather Tote – Burgundy • Bottega Veneta
Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links and/or products submitted to HelloNance for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
NET-A-PORTER’s most anticipated SALE of the season is finally here! If you haven’t had a chance to grab your favourite designer bag, heres’s your chance! Shop now and save up to 50% off! I just picked up Saint Laurent Sac Université bag in BLACK and the […]
Classic high waisted jeans are back in style and are hitting shelves super cute! I love the cropped wide leg, demi-wide leg and fringed hems. They elongate the legs and shows off what shoes you are wearing! These higher rise “mom’s jeans” has a sleek, […]
A friend asked me the other day what I’ve learnt since becoming a mom and it got me thinking… What have I learnt the past ten months since baby arrived? So many thoughts rushed through my mind in that split second. Replaying like a carousel: the delivery room, her slimy body when we first touched, her first cry, her first smile… our first 30 days! One thing is for certain, this little human has changed our lives forever. I almost can’t remember how life B.C. (Before Child) was. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- How much love you can feel for this tiny human. The unconditional love for a child is unexplainable. I would bend over backwards for this girl. Things I would have never done before, I would do for this child. I am so in awe of the miracle of life and the creator of it that it makes me realize how much more my Heavenly Father must love me when he knitted me together.
- Babies are expensive. Even before they are born we’ve spent so much money on preparing her nursery. Making sure she has all the essentials that she needs.
- How ridiculous you will act just to make your child smile/laugh.
- Parenting is not something you can prepare yourself for. Not one baby is the same and no amount of books / YouTube can prepare you.
- How tired and sleep deprived one can be. Even if your child is a good sleeper, you’ll be sleeping with one ear open.
- A baby’s smile cures all. A baby’s smile will make you forget all the negative things and how tired you are (or at least it makes you realize that it is all worth it).
- You and your spouse will fight. Especially during the first 3 months. Not one, but both of your are sleep deprived and adjusting to life with Baby.
- Suddenly the world is a lot scarier. I worry about how I can protect and shield my daughter from all the harmful and awful things in this world.
- It makes you fall in love with your spouse all over again. Watching my husband take care and play with Emily makes me fall in love with him all over again… and then more.
- Having kids is one thing. Being a parent is another. We want to nurture our daughter to be a strong independent woman that is God loving with morally high ethics yet has the empathy and compassion to care for another.
Remove AdBlock to view shopping guide:
I recently across this super cute cactus print backpack in millennial pink! The stylish On-the-Go Backpack from TWELVElittle is perfect for toting around your essentials when out and about. The interior has the right amount of pockets for organization, and is spacious enough for mommy and baby items. […]
Rachel Zoe’s Box of Style recently launched their Spring 2018 California Edition. Now that the days are getting longer and warmer it’s time to update our wardrobe with glamorous finds! I love this subscription box curated for the busy modern woman! I love the trendy accessories, hard to find brands and custom collaborations that can’t be found anywhere else!
The Zoe Report Box of Style Includes
Each season, the box contains at least 5 statement staples (fashion, beauty and lifestyle) to elevate your everyday look for on $99.99 quarterly (or $349.99 annually). For a hundred dollars you get over $400 worth of this season’s most coveted fashion, beauty and lifestyle items.
- 6 luxe finds all from California-founded brands
- Includes 3 exclusive collabs found only in Box of Style
- Statement-making pieces that epitomize effortless California glamour
- Makes a great gift for any occasion
- Members get exclusive access to the Box of Style Boutique, expertly curated with the best pieces at special prices including: beauty, home and entertaining, jewelry, clothing, and accessories that can be purchased a-la-carte or bundled for even more savings!
The Spring 2018 Box of Style Includes:
Exclusive: Rachel Zoe Collection Palm Print Duster, retail value: $150
Nothing epitomizes California glamour like an effortless caftan in a playful print. This is the ultimate ode to West Coast cool,
Exclusive Choice Item: Lili Claspe Rope the Moon Lariat Exclusive, retail value: $115 (Members choose gold or silver.)
This simple yet stunning lariat was designed exclusively for members as the ideal finishing touch—it complements everyone’s unique style, worn alone or layered with your favorite pieces.
Exclusive: Bonnie Clyde The Hill Sunglasses, retail value: $64
A little bit Audrey Hepburn and a little bit Twiggy, these playful sunnies suit a variety of face shapes.
Kopari Coconut Rose Toner, retail value: $24
Winter depletes moisture from skin, so a gentle toner is a must in your spring skincare arsenal. Feels like a spa with each spray
Kopari Lip Love, retail value: $12
I never leave the house without an ultra-moisturizing lip product. Treating your pout throughout the day is an absolute must, because parched lips are so not chic.
Jen Atkin x Chloe + Isabel Headwrap and Choker, retail value: $48
Designed by my dear friend and hair genius Jen Atkin, this works perfectly styled in your tresses, around your neck, or on your wrist.
♡ Use code BOSPALM10 for $10 off the Select Edition or code BOS20 for 20 off an Annual subscription.
♡ Free gift with purchase: New subscribers can use code LSTN at check out and receive Lstn Sound Co. wireless earbuds, valued at $130, free with first order.
Remove AdBlock to view shopping guide!
Going shopping for items for your newborn baby can be overwhelming. There are a lot if things to buy: nursery essentials, baby clothes and sleepwear, baby bath and skincare, things for the Go Bag, the Diaper Bag, baby feeding… The list goes on. As a first […]