- Baby Nursery Essentials
- Baby Gear Must Haves
- Baby Travel & On The Go Essentials
- Baby Essential Gear and for the Home
- Baby Skincare Must Have for Dry Skin / Eczema
- Baby Feeding Must Haves and Nursing Essentials
- Baby Feeding Essentials: months 6+
Baby Skincare Must Have for Dry Skin:
Polysporin: When baby's skin is cracked and I'm afraid that she will get an infection I will use a little Polysporin Complete. Our pediatrician says it is ok for babies, however; if you are concerned please consult with your medical professional first!
Is there anything you would recommend? Let me know in the comments below please! Thanks!
Remove AdBlock to view shopping guide:
Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links and/or products submitted to HelloNance for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.