I haven't been tinkering with natural skincare for a long time. The idea of a skincare line without the harmful chemicals is lovely though. Who doesn't want glowing skin? That's why we are all on this never ending journey to find the holy grail of skincare products. I may have sworn by brands like this, this and this (and I still do). Lately, Biossance stands out - and it made it all the way to Sephora.com! Did you know you can also save $15 when you purchase Biossance here?
Biossance is a plant derived, non-toxic and sustainably sourced Squalane-based skin care company. The brand blacklisted over 2000 ingredients that are potentially harmful. It follows the strict guidelines set in Europe - it is EWG VERIFIED™ (Environmental Working Group).
It is non-comedogenic, non-toxic, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, and suitable for all skin types including sensitive.
Biossance is a biotech-backed skincare. It started inside Berkeley labs where they were developing patented technology to create an accessible cure for malaria.
- Biotech-Backed Skincare
- Clinically-Proven Results
- Clean Beauty
- Non-Toxic Products
- Sustainable Ingredients
The packaging itself is simple and has a plant envy vibe. They use tree-free sugarcane paper to make the outer packaging and the main components of their bottles are recyclable!
What is Squalane?
Squalane (C30H62) is a mega-moisturizing molecule. The human body produces its own version of squalane. But the amount you make and retain decreases over time—reaching peak levels in your teens and starting to decline in our 20’s, leaving our skin rough, dry and vulnerable.
Biossance created a 100% plant-based squalane sustainable from sugarcane. It targets dryness and dullness!
Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil:
- Made with free radical fighting Vitamin C to brighten
- Calming damascus rose extract to reduce inflammation and soothe redness
Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer:
- Balance skin tone
- The texture itself is gel like. It glides on creamy and fills the crevices of your skin.
Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel:
- Made with a mix of squalane and Swiss apple stem cell extract to target dark circles, puffiness and fine lines
- Cools on contact
- Fills fine lines like a primer
Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil:
- Made with seaweed and ginger-blended
- Gentle but tough enough to remove waterproof mascara
- Helps to reduce dryness, roughness or uneven texture
- Brightens and reduces dullness.
- Skin does not feel tight after washing
After a few uses, I notice my skin to be softer and my complexion more balanced.
Don't forget, you can also save $15 when you purchase Biossance HERE?
Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links and/or products submitted to HelloNance for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Leave a Reply