“SUPER-CHARGE” YOUR RESULTS WITH THE WORLD’S FIRST MICROCURRENT MASK
Developed by Korea’s top scientists and backed by 8 patented technology, Franz Dual Mask System offers the world’s microcurrent face mask to help couture, lift and tighten your face – for $20 USD each! How incredible are the results? I was sent Franz Dual Mask System and Everyday Essence to test it out and here is what I think!
Skincare is the heart of my beauty regime. To me having a good hydrated and moisturized face is the base to a perfect face. Franz’s microcurrent mask is definately has a high sticker price. Typically, I’ll use this nourishing mask from Shangpree.
The face mask is a one time use only (yes! I’ve tried to reuse it with other sheet masks) but the results are worth giving it a try. The results are almost immedient and I must say I am loving it. Even my husband commented how my face looked “tightened.”
Franz Dual Mask System
A box of Franz Dual Mask System comes with two sets micocurrent mask: one Enriching Mask, one Boosting Essence, and one Empowering Mask.
- Enriching Mask: This wet mask is infused with hyaluronic acid, collagen, peptides, Vitamin C, flower extracts and other ant-aging ingredients to prep your skin for hydration.
- Emprowering Mask (Microcurrent Mask): On top of the Enriching Mask, there is the microcurrent Dry Mask. The second mask activates microcurrent technology without batteries / plugs to help infuse the serums in the Enriching Mask deep into your skin. The microcurrent dry mask overlay the wet mask. This patented techonology is salt water activated by applying 2-3 drops of Boosting Essence on the flat side of the two small white boxes.
- Boosting Essence: Essentially a salt water solution to activate the microcurrent mask.
To be honest, I still don’t really get the science behind how this technology works without any power or wires. I was expected micro-electrical waves or shocks of some kind when I tried on the mask. There was no movement, no tinglely feeling and I even wondered if it was doing anything at all.
In my mind, I was thinking the dry microcurrent mask must be absorbing all the serums from the wet mask – what a waste!
This masks calls for 25 minutes of your time. Typically I like to leave my sheet masks on for a full episode of a show (whichever drama I happen to be watching – currently it is a K-Drama called Crash Landing Onto You! Have you seen it yet? So good!)
Results From Using Franz Microcurrent Mask
- Skin was tightened and lifted.
- Radiant with glow
- Immediate hydration
- Results lasted a few days
- Feels great on skin and the essence is not sticky.
- Skin felt smoothm plump and happy
I love the spa-like quality facical convinently at home. I even diffuse some lavender and frankincense essential oil while masking to make the experience more enjoyable!
Similarly, Franz also has a Gold Luxe version called Saint 21. How lovely would it be to try this with their signature Rose Cream! It sounds absolutely heavenly~
Everyday Essence Face Serum
To complete the skincare regime, I followed the Franz microcurrent mask treatment with Franz’s Everyday Essence Face Serum. This is Franz’s signature hydrating booster. It is a lightweight face serum packed with high performing ingredients that benefits your skin’s everyday hydrating needs, leaving your skin plump with a natural glow.
Ingredients like Hyaluronate and ceramide helps to hydrate, moisturize, creates moisture barrier and is anti-wrinkle.
Sodium hyaluronate has a much smaller molecular size, which penetrates the skin deeper.
1. Hyaluronic Acid complex, composed of varying sizes of the water-holding ingredient, moisturizes every layer of your skin, leaving it hydrated, plump and radiant
2. Ceramides are lipids (fats) that make up over 50% of skin’s composition, forming a protective layer that limits moisture loss and protects against visible damage from pollution and other environmental stressors
3. Xylitylglucoside, an ingredient derived from two water-binding plant sugars, xylitol and glucose adds an extra layer of hydration and moisture
4. Vitamin Complex composing 10 different vitamins give this serum a boost of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, helping to maintain your skin’s natural beauty
5. Minerals (Magnesium, Zinc and Copper trio) rich with antioxidants and antimicrobial, help boost your skin’s immune function, kill bacteria and stimulate skin renewal for a clear and healthy skin
Have you tried Franz micro-current mask? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!
Pin the above image to your Skincare Board to bookmark this page. We are so excited to share our recipes with you!
This post contains affiliate links and/or products submitted to hellonance for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
Remove Ad-Block to view shopping guide!