Never miss a hair. Get every single hair plucked! I love my Tweezerman slant tweezers. They are honestly the best pair of tweezers ever made. I've had mine for over ten years and I don't know what I'd do without them! I have a pair at home, one in my makeup bag and one in the office. I'm a slave to having nicely arched brows. Stray hairs annoys me! I will pluck them away without remorse! But thank goodness I was never obsessed with plucking to the point of hair free thin brows in the 90s)!
The Tweezerman slant tweezers is a great size and weighty. These babies will get every single hair without a pinch or slip. It comes in an assortment of colours and print patterns. But their Rose Gold Collection is by far my favourite. I love everything rose gold. It such a classy colour!
I highly recommend getting the Rose Gold Mini Slant and 10x Mirror Duo. The mini mirror has a clear crips magnifying power to help zero in on those ultra fine baby hairs. I also love that it has a suction cup on the back so you can attach the 10x mirror to vanity mirror or any clean, smooth surface!
Also one of my favourites is their Classic Curler. They curl my lashes beautifully without creasing or sticking. It even gets those corner lashes that always seem to get missed with other curlers!
We love the Tweezerman Rose Gold collection so much that we are giving away a set to one of our loyal readers!
Included in the prize back is:
- 1x Rose Gold Mini Slant and 10x Mirror Duo
- 1x Rose Gold Classic Curler
Enter to Win
- Post a comment on this blog post and tell us what your is your favourite beauty product is. One entry per person.
- Follow and tweet this (one entry per day): RT to win @tweezermanca Rose Gold Gift Set from @hellonance #hellonancexTM #fblogger #bblogger #instanomss #beauty
- Follow me on Instagram and Facebook.
- Instagram double tap, tag a friend and comment on @Instanomss. Look for the image below!
- Contest closes September 3, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
Disclaimer: this post is sponsored by Tweezerman Canada and may contain affiliate links and/or products submitted to HelloNance for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.