Treat your winter coat like a loved one ready to give you a hug on those coldest, dreary days. Invest in a quality jacket to cocoon yourself in and won't go out of style. While is it tempting to buy a cheap one, remember your outer layer is an extension of your well-calculated ootd ensemble. Think of a versatile silhouette that is perennially chic - woollen wrap option for layering over jeans, tights or a sexy lace dress! I've rounded up some of my favourite camel and grey options for that effortlessly put together look that is minimal yet sophisticated!
- I love this casual wool down grey coat with an oversized fur hood from Soia & Kyo
- For those dinner dates and when you want to feel extra chic. This fur coat is best paired with a lacey dress with thigh high boots
- Millennial Pink teddy duster coat is so soft you just want to cuddle up with it all day long
- This English wool tweed double breasted checkered coat adds an effortless sophistication. This oversized blazer can be dressed up or down!
- Another favourite coat of the season is this hooded robe in pastel pink. (similar in grey)
- Long sleeve faux fur coat in nude beige is super cute and can be paired with anything.
- This All Saints coat has clean lines of modern minimalism grey coat is a timeless piece.
- Similar another AllSaints coat I recently just purchased and can't enough of is this oversized silhouette with ruched sleeves.
- Long sleeve shearling coat in camel tan with tonal lambskin cuffs and hem is like a real live teddy!
Remove Ad-Block for shopping guide!
Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links and/or products submitted to HelloNance for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.
(Visited 296 times, 1 visits today)