Did you think I was going to skip gift guides this year? I thought so too, but then I was able to curate them on my phone while I cradled Emily – because there is only so much Netflix one can watch in one sitting.
While I thought of a holiday gifting lift for the Chef, I really thought what I wanted for our home. What would complete the look in the kitchen and be put on display. So here we are. Lots of gold, wood and mid-century modern inspired items to make cooking dinner more fun!
- Home bartenders, you’re in luck. Copper is pretty sick too!
- You can never have too much bread or bread boards
- Corgi snowglobe just raised the bar on all snowglobes!
- You probably already have a can opener but I bet it isn’t gold!
- And what about this flatware set in gold and white? It also comes in gold and black!
- I love these clean, modern salt and pepper shakers
- Cake tastes that much better with a set of gold servers
- Every Snake plate and fig tree deserves a pretty nest like this mid-century leg standing planter
Remove Ad-Block for shopping guide!
Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links and/or products submitted to HelloNance for editorial consideration. To find out more, please visit our About/Disclaimer page.